Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Najbolji forum u Srbiji o pevacici i glumici Vanessi Hudgens!!!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Avril i Brody Jenner

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Admin
*Administartor*
*Administartor*
Admin

Avril i Brody Jenner Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Avril i Brody Jenner   Avril i Brody Jenner EmptyČet Apr 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Avril Lavigne

We just don’t get this couple! Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner have been spending a whole lot of time together lately, even though they claim they’re just really good friends. But how did they even become friends in the first place?!

But after a boozy weekend in Vegas, it sounds like things are getting more serious. Avril and Brody partied it up at the Bank nightclub on Sunday night looking very coupley.

According to Ok! magazine, Avril even told the crowd she was in love. The source says she shouted "I love you, Brody!" into the microphone.

"Lavigne and Jenner were having a blast. They were taking shots with friends including Olympic snowboarder Shaun White, grabbing the microphone, shouting, 'Jager shots' and making the crowd go wild."

This comes just weeks after the two decided to get matching tattoos on their arms. A source said: "They showed up to the opening of Mario Barth King Ink and requested the same tats. They were really excited about it. They held hands openly and were kissing in a corner. Brody didn't leave Avril's side all night."

We just don’t see Avril fitting in with the Kardashian clan. Let’s hope this mess of a relationship doesn’t last for long!

Avril i Brody Jenner Admin-RS-post-main.aspx?filename=92834616---avril_brody
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://vanessa-anne.board-directory.net

Avril i Brody Jenner
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1